singles meeting the first night on Navigator?

I was on the Navigator last week...

According to my "Compass", there was a "Singles Mingle" on day 2 (at sea) at Midnight in the Dungeon disco. There was another one on day 4 at Midnight at the Sky Bar. I didn't go since I'm happily married. :D

I saw a set of compasses (thank you lephysteria) that have a "traffic Light Party" on the first night. You're supposed to wear Red if you're taken, Green if you're single, and Yellow if you're unsure.... doesn't say anything about breaking it up by age, but the party is 18 and older only.... or at least it was on this particular sailing.... maybe that helps? At least it tells you to brign a green shirt just in case! :p

I saw a set of compasses (thank you lephysteria) that have a "traffic Light Party" on the first night. You're supposed to wear Red if you're taken, Green if you're single, and Yellow if you're unsure.... doesn't say anything about breaking it up by age, but the party is 18 and older only.... or at least it was on this particular sailing.... maybe that helps? At least it tells you to brign a green shirt just in case! :p

HA that's a cool theme! :cool:

Yeah, I keep teasing my boyfriend that I'm going to bring a shirt of each color and we'll see how he acts on our 5 day pre-cruise.... that will keep him on his toes.... :rolleyes:

Or HE"LL bring a nice bright green shirt :D

Or HE"LL bring a nice bright green shirt :D

LOL! I'm sure that's the only thing he already has packed!:D

Actually, he was joking about wearinga shirt he has that has three stripes on the front, yep, red, yellow, and green.... he says he doesn't want to "commit" until he sees what the ship has to offer.... *SIGH*:rolleyes:

I think it may depend on the cruise and the time of year... My BF and I are going on a 10 night cruise which is supposed to have an older crowd as far as average ages go... the younger ages are supposed to be on the 7 day cruises but I'm only speaking from what I have learned on this board..... We're going on our cruise in October so I could let you know?

I'll tell my BF I have to go to the singles party for scientific research to help a fellow cruise critic out... he'll love that! ;)

• 6 months later...

Archived