12 night Legend cruise how many formal nights

tigercat

We are going on the Legend in Sept to Norway. It is 12 nights. I was wondering how many formal nights there will be and when. I want to make reservations for the Steak House one night and want to figure out when it will be the best night to do it.

tigercat

We are going on the Legend in Sept to Norway. It is 12 nights. I was wondering how many formal nights there will be and when. I want to make reservations for the Steak House one night and want to figure out when it will be the best night to do it.

tigercat

I asked the same question as we're on her in June. There will be 2 elegant (no longer "formal") nights. I don't know which nights will be elegant nights though.

I asked the same question as we're on her in June. There will be 2 elegant (no longer "formal") nights. I don't know which nights will be elegant nights though.

I'm sure they will be on a sea day.With 4 sea days on our Baltic Cruise it is really hard to tell exactly when they will be.Love those sea days.:D

I'm sure they will be on a sea day.With 4 sea days on our Baltic Cruise it is really hard to tell exactly when they will be.Love those sea days.:D

That's what I'm thinking, too. All three of our RSVPs are on sea days. We usually eat in the steakhouse on the first elegant night and if we end up there on the second elegant night, that's fine, too. We love the steakhouse! :D Do you eat there, J?

We are going on the Sept. 1st sailing. So the first sea day and then I will have to look to see when the 23rd is in regarding the route. We do like the steak house at least on our Carnival trips.

tigercat

Archived