Pacific Pearl with kids :)

Juju83

Hi everyone,

my husband and I have just booked our second cruise on Pacific Pearl, this time we will be taking the kids, 13, 9 & 6. I've been on 5 cruises before but never with kids, any tips???

Also, anyone know who the CD is on the Pearl?

Thanks in advance :):):)

Hi,

We have a 10yo son and cruised on Pacific Pearl last June. He had a fantastic time. He made some great friends in the Shark Shack and at times it was difficult to get him to leave as he didn't want to miss anything. The staff in the kids clubs are great and there are activities going on all the time.

The kids clubs are closed between 12.00 & 2.00 so at least you can have lunch together. You can elect to give kids over 8 privilege to sign themselves in an out, younger kids will have to be signed in and out by a nominated adult.

They will leave you a daily news letter in your cabin each evening detailing all the activities planned for each kids club the following day.

I advise that you register your kids soon after embarkation, there's a paper to fill out and I advise you to take along photocopies of your passports to save time.

I also think its a good idea to get them to go on the first day so the will meet the other kids on board their age before friendships have been formed. That way, even if they don't enjoy the kids club too much, the will know the other kids they see in the pool and around the ship.:)

Thanks Jenny :)

I didn't know they could sign themselves out as young as 8... I don't think we will be letting our 9 year old do that!!!

Also, we are keen to have a nice lunch in Vila, seafood preferably... any recommendations or thoughts?

Archived