when will quantum bookings open?

well I for one am A local NEw Yorker and I love the fact that the ship will be in Bayonne ive dont the explorer before I usually just have a relative or friend drop me off at the Temrinal coming from Statend Island its very convenient!! cant wait fro Quantum anyone have any info on pricing!! cmon Pinnacle members I know you guys get first dibs!! ;)

well I for one am A local NEw Yorker and I love the fact that the ship will be in Bayonne ive dont the explorer before I usually just have a relative or friend drop me off at the Temrinal coming from Statend Island its very convenient!! cant wait fro Quantum anyone have any info on pricing!! cmon Pinnacle members I know you guys get first dibs!! ;)

Wish that was the case.:(

Thats what I was saying if they start asking for 2500 for an inside and 3000for a balcony I will have no choice but to wait, I waited 2 years to get on the Allure and it was worth the wait (got my balcony on allure for 2200 for 2 people), im willing to pay a little more since I wont have to pay fro a flight but not anything thats out of this world as you said :)

I've got it on my calendar and have my cabin choice and dates picked out already.:p

Just hope the pricing isn't from another stratosphere.

Bill

Thats what I was saying if they start asking for 2500 for an inside and 3000for a balcony I will have no choice but to wait, I waited 2 years to get on the Allure and it was worth the wait (got my balcony on allure for 2200 for 2 people), im willing to pay a little more since I wont have to pay fro a flight but not anything thats out of this world as you said :)

My thinking exactly. It would cost me $600 for flights down to Florida So i can go over my cruise budget by about $400 when i factor in the parking is now $35 a day.

I am looking at Jan 31st 2015 so parking will probably be at least $40 and it's an 8 day cruise.

It'll be cold in NY on Jan 31 and hoping by the night of Feb 1 it'll be warm enough on deck to watch the Super Bowl.

It's all coming together, now if the price would cooperate.:p

Bill

My thinking exactly. It would cost me $600 for flights down to Florida So i can go over my cruise budget by about $400 when i factor in the parking is now $35 a day.

I am looking at Jan 31st 2015 so parking will probably be at least $40 and it's an 8 day cruise.

It'll be cold in NY on Jan 31 and hoping by the night of Feb 1 it'll be warm enough on deck to watch the Super Bowl.

Bill

Parking is $19 per day at Cape Liberty.

Bill

WOW BIll what a great IDEA!!!!! if hopefulyl the Giants make it back that would make it peerfect!!!! lol ;)

WOW BIll what a great IDEA!!!!! if hopefulyl the Giants make it back that would make it peerfect!!!! lol ;)

Ummm, no.

I was on a Super Bowl cruise in 2008 when the Giants played the Pats and won by a field goal and another Super Bowl cruise in 2010 when the Saints played the Colts.

Enough of the Giants and the Coughlin theatrics.:D

Bill

Archived