For Mariner former cruiser Storage in Hump Cabin Closet Please

Just working on getting everything together for my June 26th cruise on the Mariner.;)

My best friend that is going with me just called and ask if I knew what kind and how much storage we would have of this ship and type cabin. Like drawers, Closet area hanging space and/or shelves, wall cabinet in bathroom for stuff.Just anything and one can tell us that has been and a hump cabin.

Will be on deck 8 and our cabin # is 8318 E1 cat. on the "hump".

Also will luggage on under beds?

Thanks so much in advance for any information and help.

Marcy

Hey Marcy- There will be plenty of storage space for both of you, you may just have to ask your cabin steward for a few more hangars. In the bathroom you will have two shelves ( one on each side of mirror) that will open up and have plenty of space as well. The luggage fits right under the bed with no problem. The hump cabins are my fav and I always try to choose that area when looking for cabins. You will LOVE the Mariner!

Tim

Hi Marcy Jane,

We were in 8320 and there is plenty of storage space for 2 people. There are shelves in the closets, along with plenty of space to hang dresses, pants etc. There are drawers on the side of the desk that are good for putting your underwear in. The bathroom had plenty of space for our stuff, and yes the luggage does fit under the bed. We have 2 29" suitcases and had no problem.

Have a great time on your cruise, if you have anymore questions ask away. Jill:cool:

Wow you guys are quick;) Thanks so much no worrys then as to were to put all our stuff, sounds like plenty of room.

Again thanks so much for the quick response. Now back to getting luggage out and a trail run of packing.

I'm getting so excited, this time next week we will about be in Cocoa Beach;) Yeah!!!!

Marcy

Archived