room service

crybabe

hi all, this is first time cruising so a total novice. Cruising on the 10th may(really excited now). Have bought Alleggrissimo Premium package so is the mini bar in room all free, also when you order room service is there a charge for the service and the food/drinks that you order. Any other tips/advice would be really helpful thanks

hi all, this is first time cruising so a total novice. Cruising on the 10th may(really excited now). Have bought Alleggrissimo Premium package so is the mini bar in room all free, also when you order room service is there a charge for the service and the food/drinks that you order. Any other tips/advice would be really helpful thanks

The mini bar is excluded from the Allegissimo package.see image below

Breakfast , Continetal style served between 07:00 and 10:00 is free, from room service but all other times/items are chargable

The best place for breakfast and lunch is the main dining room (MDR) which does open seating waiter service. The buffet tends to be a bit of a scrum unless you are very early, often it is best to walk all the way to the back of the buffet and there you'll probably find seating without any trouble.

allegrisimo.jpg

Typical room service breakfast menu

IMG_0002-Copy.jpg

IMG_0001-4.jpg

Pete

Hi crybaby.

Which itinerary are you on?

Yes, the minbar is free on the premium package. I suggest you do what we did last year and empty the miniatures every day. If you talk to you cabin steward they should make sure you get more of what you want in the mini bar.

Room service, from memory, is also free, but we never used it so don't quote me.

Personally, the premium package is not worth the extra money in comparison to the standard. Unless there's something you specifically what that's only on the premium I suggest a rethink while you've still time to change it.

However, the minibar and room service are not included on the standard package.

Cheers,

Papcx.

484dd414cee607d0e4b81fddfa4cb193.png4c5bcbdeec09c7f9d0d253433aa37616.pngd88ade62b6b3aba27923d348eae47609.png

19651-profile.png

ac26be182dc0dde78b413573ccc34800.png6b8889cf796116f92073a7a67840c9fb.png

<a href="http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1707552">My Live from the Poesia review.</a>

Skier52.

Is that image for the standard or premium package.

Has it changed from last year?

Hi Papcx

It's the standard package as can be seen from the price and I downloaded it today.

I don't think it has changed from last year , but don't quote me on that.

Here is last year's information

0ba4d276-0258-4971-ad17-282027475a95.jpg

Pete

Hi Papcx

It's the standard package as can be seen from the price and I downloaded it today.

I don't think it has changed from last year , but don't quote me on that.

Here is last year's information

Pete

Yeah thought so. The op has the premium package.

Cheers,

Papcx.

484dd414cee607d0e4b81fddfa4cb193.png4c5bcbdeec09c7f9d0d253433aa37616.pngd88ade62b6b3aba27923d348eae47609.png

19651-profile.png

ac26be182dc0dde78b413573ccc34800.png6b8889cf796116f92073a7a67840c9fb.png

<a href="http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1707552">My Live from the Poesia review.</a>

Def. the MDR for breakfast and lunch. It's fast service and much better than the buffet for breakfast.

However the buffet is quite good for lunch and be sure to take your meal to the aft of the buffets dining area, more seating and not as noisy.

There is also an ethnic buffet (small) at the rear of the buffet. It changes daily.

Dinner is best in MDR.

Room service for breakfast is hit or miss. I always tip the steward.

If you are going to consume from the mini bar, be sure to request ice from your cabin steward - early. Otherwise he/she will bring it late in the day. A few dollars or euros the first day of the sailing with the request and you will be sure to have it.:)

Yeah thought so. The op has the premium package.

You're so right, I completely missed the fact that it was the PREMIUM package. Even the 2nd and 3rd times I read it I couldn't see it. But now I do.

I aplolgise to CRYBABE and have included the correct info. Namely the minibar IS INCLUDED in the premium package

alllgrispremium.jpg

Pete

Archived