Wine Experiences Port Canaveral

I scored a dirt cheap deal on Enchantment tomorrow yay!

How thoroughly do they check wine at Port Canaveral. We went on Allure a week of so after the carryon wine policy began and we both carried on two bottles. They didn't even look to see if we were in the same cabin or look at the wine.

Is this how it is in Port C?

We went out of PC right after the new wine policy began, but we only took our 2 bottles for the cabin. Had no problems though. Had them in our nice wine carrying-case. They didn't even open it.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently booked Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. I do believe this board, but still have been unable to find anything about being allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine on the RCI website. How did you find out about this policy? Thanks in advance!

Lynn

[quote name='nyllrap']I recently booked Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. I do believe this board, but still have been unable to find anything about being allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine on the RCI website. How did you find out about this policy? Thanks in advance!

Lynn[/quote]
From the RCI website regarding [URL="http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=260&faqSubjectId=333&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Policies&faqType=faq"]Can I bring liquor or non-alcoholic beverages (from home or from a port) onboard?[/URL]

Archived