Zumba on 3 day coastals?

remydiva

On the Emerald last year they were advertised as Zumba but the instructor who did the course said he was teaching at the Zumba Gold level. I'm licensed in both, and Zumba Gold has a bit less impact but still gives you a good workout.

For those of you unfamiliar with Zumba Gold, it is geared toward seniors and beginners. There is also a limited mobility Zumba Gold for people in wheelchairs which I do at nursing homes as a volunteer.

Thanks for you reply we started with Zumba gold and moved to a little faster speed but I do have to modify some of the steps for me. I am looking forward to trying it on the Coral Princess. I will probably be in the back row or maybe between the tables like some say has happened due to the class size.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Remy. The wife says it was nice to meet you!

It was great to meet her too! She is a dynamo! Said she does zumba 3 hrs a day and it shows!

Karen was a great instructor and gave us a good work out and yes, she played 'Waka waka...This time for Africa' and we both whooped!

Archived