Barcelona cruise port to Castelldefels

How do we get from the ship's port to Castelldefels? Then from Castelldefels to the airport? Thanks!

You could get the port shuttle bus to Columbus monument, walk to Drassanes metro and take the train to Sants station. Alternatively you could take a taxi from the ship to Sants station (cost about €15-18).

You can get a train from Sants to Castelldefels. This takes about 25 minutes. Where in Castelldefels are you going? You may need to take a taxi from the station.

Depending how many in your party, you could book a private transfer company. I would think it would be about €50-60 - I don't know, just a guess - you would need to get quotes.

To get from Castelldefels to the airport. You can get the train or, alternatively, a taxi would cost about €20-25.

We have reservations at Apartmentos Marfina., as we would like to experience some beach along with some site seeing in Barcelona. We have only two days. However , I am wondering if it is better to stay in Barcelona and travel to the local beach, like Nova Icaria, and on to the airport to come home, or stay at Castelldefels and take the bus into Barcelona. Please help!

We have reservations at Apartmentos Marfina., as we would like to experience some beach along with some site seeing in Barcelona. We have only two days. However , I am wondering if it is better to stay in Barcelona and travel to the local beach, like Nova Icaria, and on to the airport to come home, or stay at Castelldefels and take the bus into Barcelona. Please help!

Personally, for 2 days, I would stay in Barcelona. We have stayed in Castelldefels but that was for a beach vacation not to go into Barcelona.

If you stay in Castelldefels you will spend a lot of time travelling to and from the city.

Thanks, Carol. That was exactly what I was looking for. I am not familiar with the "areas" of Barcelona. I have looked at your pages on Barcelona. I also have looked at an apartment in the Goti (?) section. Can you shed some light on the areas?

Thanks, Carol. That was exactly what I was looking for. I am not familiar with the "areas" of Barcelona. I have looked at your pages on Barcelona. I also have looked at an apartment in the Goti (?) section. Can you shed some light on the areas?

The Gothic Quarter is the old part of Barcelona. Where is the apartment you are looking at?

This the area of Barcelona I love most of all. It is so full of character. You walk around narrow streets and you need to look around you to get full benefit. To understand what I mean you need to go there and feel it.

Actually it is in the Born district. The apartment is through Flipkey from the Punset Family.

I think I will look at possible hotels in the Gothic district as that sounds interesting. Any suggestions? We are staying at Hotel Jazz precruise but didn't want to post cruise. Thanks!

I think I will look at possible hotels in the Gothic district as that sounds interesting. Any suggestions? We are staying at Hotel Jazz precruise but didn't want to post cruise. Thanks!

Have a look at Hotel Colón or slightly cheaper the sister hotel Regencia Colón

:) Thanks, Carol! We ar at Hotel Jazz precruise for one night and two nights before that in Madrid. I have been considering the hotels you suggested, but did not make the final decision yet!! I will be checking them out!!!!

June 24-26 and I am seeing that they are booking quickly. Plus we need two rooms! Do you know anything about Marina View B and B?

I have not been there but scottbee here on CC always says good things about it. Bear in mind it only has 6 rooms so the chance of booking 2 rooms in June is unlikely.

Archived