Celebrity Reflection July 8

PatrickinPV

My partner and I will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary in Santorini during the cruise. Any other fun, married couples on the cruise? 48 and 54 here. Just looking for fun couples to hang with. We have hired Pride Travel for personal tours in Istanbul and Ephesus.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard Joe and David. We are originally from Seattle but moved to Puerto Vallarta 10+ years ago. 1st time on Celebrity but have cruised before.

Have you booked any excursions? 1st time for us in Istanbul. Found an amazing private tour with a certified gay travel company in Istanbul - Pride Travel. We booked them also for Ephesus.

You spending any time in Rome prior? We are flying in with a girlfriend on July 4.

Cheers

Hello again---we are going to London and a 1 day trip to Paris before our cruise. We did this exact same itinerary 3 years ago so we have not booked any excursions yet.

This may be a cruise where we plan a bit less than normal and just relax since we have been to all of the ports and have seen the major attractions.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome...we look forward to seeing all of you (and hopefully more) during the cruise.

We are also flying in to Rome on the morning of the sailing, however, we will be in London for 3 days prior.

Safe travels Sheldon & Wally, and Joe & David. We arrive in Rome on July 4. We'll look for you on board. Maybe a sailaway cocktail, 5pm at the Sky Observation Lounge, deck 14, near the stern of the ship?

We'll try to get to the Observation Lounge for 5 pm, but we're meeting up with friends from England (straight couple) and we're not sure what their plans are. If we don't meet up then, I'm sure there will be a posting for a Friends of Dorothy get together and we can meet there. We're easy to spot...I'm tall with a beard (Sheldon) Wally has a goatee. If you see us around, please come up and introduce yourselves. If you like, click on the "Email us" button below and send us your pic so we can recognize you - I'll send you ours.

Time to get packing!

Archived