Cruise To Nowhere

What are you referring to by "the" cruise to nowhere? I haven't kept up to know if they just did one on one of the ships.

I did what turned out to be a cruise to nowhere on my first cruise, due to propulsion problems. Some are scheduled, some are not. We still had fun on our CTN, but would never do a scheduled one.

CTN is only done twice a year--- if that.

members here represent less then 3% of the sailing public.

I would do a search for cruise to nowhere or CTN and see what you find.

Is there any particular information you are looking for?

We are on the 8/3 CTN on Glory in August. Have done several over the years. Love them as well as longer cruises. It is our only option this year to cruise so we are ecstatic to drive only 3 hours to NYC from MA. Some people don't like them, but we are thankful we are able to get our cruise fix, even if it is shorter.

A cruise to nowhere will be the same as a longer cruise with everything fit in regarding entertainment.

Each night you will have a main show in the lounge. There will be a comedy show in the aft lounge.

When you get to the pier there will be no porters-- you have to carry on and off your stuff.

Please note that a CTN is nothing at all like a longer cruise so do not base your "thoughts of going on a longer cruise" based on this cruise

We've been on a Cruise to Nowhere from New York.

Its a fun party weekend. Boarded at 1pm on Saturday, Debarkation at 8am Monday morning. I walked to work in midtown Manhattan from the pier.

Good times

It's basically the same as any other cruise, except everyone carried luggage onboard, there were no ports and people drank more, gambled more and stayed up later.

Archived