Nassau Excursion Suggestions

Liverpoollovely

Hi Everyone

I am looking for ideas. Places, suggestions, any possible excursions you can recommend for me and my families future cruise on the Carnival Glory. I have looked on carnival’s website and the tours did not seem to fit in with all family members needs.

I cannot snorkel I get panic attacks and another family member cannot swim. So snorkel excursions are pretty much redundant for our lil group.

We have an elderly family member who is not so good at walking long distances, their feet swell up due to medication they take, although they can do small amounts of walking permitted there are stops, they are after all 73 :)

So what would you all suggest for excursions? Any companies you recommend or have done reviews on please share :) we will be cruising in November.

Hi Everyone

I am looking for ideas. Places, suggestions, any possible excursions you can recommend for me and my families future cruise on the Carnival Glory. I have looked on carnival’s website and the tours did not seem to fit in with all family members needs.

I cannot snorkel I get panic attacks and another family member cannot swim. So snorkel excursions are pretty much redundant for our lil group.

We have an elderly family member who is not so good at walking long distances, their feet swell up due to medication they take, although they can do small amounts of walking permitted there are stops, they are after all 73 :)

So what would you all suggest for excursions? Any companies you recommend or have done reviews on please share :) we will be cruising in November.

There's a small zoo nearby that's got plenty of sitting areas and benches in a lovely garden setting (www.ardastra.com).

You might also look thru the majestic site for ideas www.majestictoursbahamas.com

we just returned from Nassau. We booked with Fergie's taxi for a 4 hr. tour of Nassau. She charges 60 an hr. and has an suv that fits 4 or a van that fits 11. This is 60 an hr. per vehicle (even the mini van) NOT per person. We told her our interests, and she took us to them. You don't have to book for 4 hrs, just book for the time you want. We are not into anything like scuba, etc. and we had a member of our party that has a cane. So, it was at our pace. Highly recommend!!

we just returned from Nassau. We booked with Fergie's taxi for a 4 hr. tour of Nassau. She charges 60 an hr. and has an suv that fits 4 or a van that fits 11. This is 60 an hr. per vehicle (even the mini van) NOT per person. We told her our interests, and she took us to them. You don't have to book for 4 hrs, just book for the time you want. We are not into anything like scuba, etc. and we had a member of our party that has a cane. So, it was at our pace. Highly recommend!!

Fergies taxi contact : www.sandrastaxibahamas.com

We went to Sandy Toes/Rose Island this past Oct and loved it. There are a few stairs and a short (2-3 minute) walk to the beach, but we loved it and the beach & water were gorgeous!

Good luck to you, hope you can find something that agrees with all your family members!! :)

Archived