Adventure ocean

I'm surprised they don't leave AO. We were on the Freedom in June 2011 and the kids had parades around the ship and we saw them at the pool. My husband remembers asking them about the program while we were on the ship and they said they took them to the splash area.

Both my kids are close to the age cut off for the groups. My son is 5 and the group is 3-5. I think he would be a bit rambunctious for playing with 3 year olds. My daughter is 8 and I know she would rather be doing the activities listed for the next group up. According to RCC, when they go on the first day, they can evaluate them and see if the next age group up would be a better fit.

Thank you very much! We're sailing sunday on Freedom for an eastern Caribbean cruise and I'm so excited! Must admit nervous though as my son can blow the three strikes the first day if he's so inclined.

I have a disabled son who is (slowly, natch) learning toileting skills. We just take him every two hours and give him the opportunity. That helps cut down on accidents. Maybe doing something like that will help your little one through this stage.

Archived