Empress of the Seas JS 9684??? Help!

bas7

Good Morning,

I'm currently holding Stateroom 8112, an oceanview stateroom, on the October 10th, 2005 sailing of the Empress of the Seas. I'm traveling alone. Just happened to go onto another site, and found that Junior Suite 9684 aft was available. I was able to get the stateroom for $1712.86 as a single. I thought that was a really good price. However, I don't know anything about the room, other than what I saw on the deck plan. Was wondering whether anyone has been in that stateroom, and what their impressions were? I have the stateroom on hold, while the RCL representative is checking whether or not people are able to look down onto my balcony. I can't believe it, my balcony. Also was told that room is under Viking Crown Lounge, but that the room juts out, so hopefully there wouldn't be too much noise, I think.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Bruce

Holland America, ms Volendam, December 16th, 2004, 11 Day Southern Carribean

Holland America, ms Zuiderdam, April 9th, 2005, 7 Night Eastern Carribean

Soon To Sail on RCCL, Empress of the Seas, October 10th, 2005, 7 Night Eastern Carribean

Finally a response. I had almost given up all hope. And my liferaft was thrown to me

Thank you both for writing. When I didn't hear from anyone, and it was going to be a considerable amount of money I was going to spend for the CAT JS suite as a solo, I decided to go back to my old room of 8112 , which of course was no longer available, but did manage to get Room 8104, a couple of doors away. I locked out, as the ship seemed to only have rooms available at one end or the other. Unfortunately Nyco we won't be neighbors, however, hope to meet you and yours at the Meet & Mingle party which I received word of from RCL this morning. They will send me, as I'm sure everyone else, the time and date of our function.

BTW Nyco, that's an incredible shot of the Empress. How did you ever manage it? And RDeagazio, I get tired just thinking of your preparing for all those cruises you've taken.

Thank you both again,

Best,

Bruce

Holland America, ms Volendam, December 16th, 2004, 11 Day Southern Carribean

Holland America, ms Zuiderdam, April 9th, 2005, 7 Night Eastern Carribean

Soon To Sail on RCCL, Empress of the Seas, October 10th, 2005, 7 Night Eastern Carribean

Archived