Cruise Bride Reunion Cruise!

Whoever brought up the idea of us all wearing our wedding dresses for a day (my phone's not showing me) - love it!!! Awesome idea! Lol!

This reunion cruise would give me a chance to wear my wedding dress AGAIN!!!! :-)

I'd wear mine to the reunion for the meet-n-greet, a group photo shoot or even formal night!!!

We would certainly be the talk of the ship lol.

Ours are hanging in the hall closet.

Hey Lipz! I see that was your idea! I'm especially loving wearing the dresses to formal night and for a photo shoot! Brilliant! Lol!

Good Morning Crew :p,

Yessssss See I told U TWINA this would be an GREAT idea.... Lipzzzz is back in the house or shall I say Ship, lol???

And the PIX idea is GREAT!!!! Yeah we would be the talk of the Ship, but I LIKE that!!!!! lolol

For me and Wifey Mar OR Sept would be better for Me.. She is on call in April (every other month) is March and April when there are alot of kids (meaning spring back time??)

and I TOTALLY agree with You cuz (TwinA) lol we need to move OFF this REALLLLLLLLLY NON PRIVATE WEBSITE (ONCE WE START TO REALLY PLAN, THE EARLYER THE BETTER)...LET ME KNOW WHAT U NEED ME TO DO TO HELP YOU.. I MENT WHAT I SAID WHEN I SAID I WOULD HELP WITH EVERYTHING...

I just took a look at the Doodle: March, April, and September 2015 are the top choices right now, in order of availability. I'll keep it open for a little while longer in case others decide to join in later.

I'm so excited at the prospect of meeting all of you wonderful ladies in person!

This sounds like so much fun. I'm willing to travel anywhere to attend as long as we plan in advance enough for me to request the time off. Oh and plan financially lol. At my former school I could only do August because the whole staff had vacation at the same time. Now at my new school I can request my own date between January and July. I do have to stay away from August thru December as it is the start of another school year.

Let's try to keep this thread at the top so that others may join. Who knows maybe Cruise Critic will let it stay since it promotes their wonderful site!

Hey Lipz! I see that was your idea! I'm especially loving wearing the dresses to formal night and for a photo shoot! Brilliant! Lol!

:D........I can't think of a better reason to do so!

Yessssss See I told U TWINA this would be an GREAT idea.... Lipzzzz is back in the house or shall I say Ship, lol???

And the PIX idea is GREAT!!!! Yeah we would be the talk of the Ship, but I LIKE that!!!!! lolol

For me and Wifey Mar OR Sept would be better for Me.. She is on call in April (every other month) is March and April when there are alot of kids (meaning spring back time??)

and I TOTALLY agree with You cuz (TwinA) lol we need to move OFF this REALLLLLLLLLY NON PRIVATE WEBSITE (ONCE WE START TO REALLY PLAN, THE EARLYER THE BETTER)...LET ME KNOW WHAT U NEED ME TO DO TO HELP YOU.. I MENT WHAT I SAID WHEN I SAID I WOULD HELP WITH EVERYTHING...

I know you've got your wedding coming up, but I won't stop you from helping if you want! When a girl loves to plan, she love to plan! And Carnival Brides has been pretty helpful already. Planning Committee, anyone? :D

Yes is there anyone else that would like to join our Planning Committee..

We have to start a poll boo...

~ I think Fl would be the middle for everyone and central right?

~Which of those 3 months work best for everyone

~which Ship

~When can U put down a deposit.. etc

I know you've got your wedding coming up, but I won't stop you from helping if you want! When a girl loves to plan, she love to plan! And Carnival Brides has been pretty helpful already. Planning Committee, anyone? :D

I will create a group page on the "book with the faces" lol Ill do that tonight.. and we can hang and plan there easily.. message me so I have all of your names and can invite you.. My full name is Shannon Fonseca and mail is in my signature below..

If you look for the lowest priced weeks in march and april you will avoid spring break.. the price is always a little higher those weeks.

And I am all for setting up a photo shoot with all of us onboard.. if we all are cruise brides, im sure they will let us.. my dress will be way too big by 2015 but maybe i can have it fixed or find something.. but we would be fabulous.. lol

Been trying to get pregnant for the past year and a half with no results, so of course it's always in the back of my mind when I am planning future trips. We are going to Japan in January 2014, but I am still hoping to be pregnant in 2014. :-/ Just having a lot of issues...

Been trying to get pregnant for the past year and a half with no results, so of course it's always in the back of my mind when I am planning future trips. We are going to Japan in January 2014, but I am still hoping to be pregnant in 2014. :-/ Just having a lot of issues...

Hey there, don't want to get personal, just wanted to say when we had troubles the OBGYN did something called hystersalopingogram (spelling?) And worked like a charm :) wish u best of luck :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Refresh my memory...and so we can get a picture location wise for possible middle ground sail away ports. Where is everyone from again? (add below)

Dana & Sharine....NYC

I LOVE that idea... I was just talking to two of the Brides the other day about a FB group at least...I just sent U a request and inbox (other folder!!! since we arent friends yet) I LIVE on FB.. That would be really nice to take a Group photo.. Ur pix are great.... MY dress better be to bog by then too yall... But I as well want a lil one, SO we shall see what GOD has in store :) and Jackie thanks for that info...

HEY LADIES!! I need your e mails for fb.. (the book with faces) so we can invite you..

Refresh my memory...and so we can get a picture location wise for possible middle ground sail away ports. Where is everyone from again? (add below)

Dana & Sharine....NYC

Dana & Sharine....NYC

Shatima & Dee....VA

Hey there, don't want to get personal, just wanted to say when we had troubles the OBGYN did something called hystersalopingogram (spelling?) And worked like a charm :) wish u best of luck :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I actually think my doctor plans on doing this, or something like it (my insurance won't cover A LOT).

I don't know how I missed this post.

You are to funny.

Lipz is back in the house and trying to be on every ship!

I'm such a cruise-a-holic now!

Not sure how I can help but I'm willing to pitch in too. I love cruise planning.

My wife said this is a cute idea and she hopes we can make this happen.

Yes is there anyone else that would like to join our Planning Committee..

We have to start a poll boo...

~ I think Fl would be the middle for everyone and central right?

~Which of those 3 months work best for everyone

~which Ship

~When can U put down a deposit.. etc

You sound REAT-TA-GO!!! lol

I personally don't have a cruise line or cruise ship favorite. I'm bias though as I feel no cruise will top my wedding cruise so Norwegian Jewel will forever have a special place in my heart.

LIPZ.. when I search your email at aol. it doesn't bring you up in facebook.. look for me. Shannon fonseca. email in signature. shatima was able to find me then I can add you.

thanks.

I found you! lol

I actually think my doctor plans on doing this, or something like it (my insurance won't cover A LOT).

Feel free to FB me or email if you have questions about it my email is on my about me :)

Bumping this to the top of the board.. if there are any other brides that was to be added to the fb group, please e mail me. its in my signature.

I was trying to remember some names of past brides but my memory is so horrible now.

Age. lol