Honeymoon Cruise Suggestions

I am getting married in 2014 and looking at doing a cruise for our honeymoon. For those that have done one before I am curious to see what kind of special events or surprises you were able to plan for the trip? Would you do a cruise again for your honeymoon?

Thanks for the suggestions! :)

I am getting married in 2014 and looking at doing a cruise for our honeymoon. For those that have done one before I am curious to see what kind of special events or surprises you were able to plan for the trip? Would you do a cruise again for your honeymoon?

Thanks for the suggestions! :)

We were just on the Glory last week, I saw a few tables in the dining room where the waiters sang and brought out a cake slice with a candle. I think when you book you can put in a special occasion.

Happy Planning :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

We were just on the Glory last week, I saw a few tables in the dining room where the waiters sang and brought out a cake slice with a candle. I think when you book you can put in a special occasion.

Happy Planning :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

You can! They did this to us on the 2nd night of our honeymoon cruise, which happened to coincide with a formal night.

After the waiters sang "Happy Honeymoon," my husband took it upon himself to stand up, walk to my side of the table, and give me a kiss. Making a scene! Lol! People were coming up to us the rest of the 9-night cruise to congratulate us. I'm not one who likes to be the center of attention, but I endured it for our wedding and honeymoon. Lol!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I AM going back for my honeymoon next week!! If you are getting an ocean view our balcony(balcony is awesome if you can afford it) be sure to request port side so you can see the beautiful views! You can book a couples massage, be sang to, as already said, you can order a cake or room decorations, Champaign, sweets, wine, cruise logo apparel. On some ships you can have dinner at the steak house, chefs table or do a behind the scenes tour. Happy sailings!!

Forgot to add: Try requesting a table for 2 at dinner if you want a more intimate dinner. We had My Time Dining (RCL) on our HM cruise. The first night we were seated at a table for 6. The second night we were at a table for 2, but the tables were so close together it may have been a table for 6. So after dinner that night, Rick spoke to the head waiter and maitre'd about getting a true table for 2 for the rest of the trip. And every other night we went for dinner, they had a table for 2 for us with the same awesome waitstaff.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived