Atlantis-max number of people?

nursemommy7578

this may be a strange question, lol. I"m wondering if there is a limit to the number of people/passes that can be sold per day for the waterpark? i'm seeing a possibility of 5 ships in nassau on Dec 15th, and just wondering if it will be way too busy at Atlantis or will it be bearable? Thats what my kids wanna do...lol.

or, if you have other "active" ideas, please let me know!

thanks

this may be a strange question, lol. I"m wondering if there is a limit to the number of people/passes that can be sold per day for the waterpark? i'm seeing a possibility of 5 ships in nassau on Dec 15th, and just wondering if it will be way too busy at Atlantis or will it be bearable? Thats what my kids wanna do...lol.

or, if you have other "active" ideas, please let me know!

thanks

Atlantis limits the number of passes available at their front desk, but I have yet to hear that they have "sold out" all their other outlets.

Not only are they selling thru Majestic tours, and those at Comfort suites and Harbourside are allowed access, they also sell thru other outlets and sell at every hotel in nassau that has a tour desk.

I think you're looking for "busy".. since it's the holiday.

Other things will be busy as well, but you might try www.dolphinencounters.com.. they limit the number of guests on the island each day.

thanks. i've read several reviews about that place...not good!!!

have you been recently? is the beach good? swimming and snorkelling available?

R u talking about Blue Lagoon??

Personally, its' one of the best day passes available. There's a shallow lagoon with water toys that gets busy, but there's also a north beach that is on the open ocean.

I don't see it as a beach for swimming laps, but certainly a "fun" beach.

Snorkeling is available, but depends on the tide. I wouldn't call it great, but nassau doesn't really have good snorkeling from any of it's beaches.

You can even check out the dolphins and sealions while there on a beach pass.

www.dolphinencounters.com

Archived