No Referral Rewards From Carnival As Per CC Agent!

losuds63

Iam On the Valor july 31 in cat 11 for honeymoon.I live in south florida pd 1800 pp for room ,My 2 aunts and uncles are coming a week before my wedding so I turned them on to my CC agent and they booked the july 25th Fasination and iam like great since I refered does carnival give any reward for selling about $2200 deal to them sorry they dont do that but possibly the agent will get champagne in the room when we get their Oh well guess ill just have to settle right !!!

Iam On the Valor july 31 in cat 11 for honeymoon.I live in south florida pd 1800 pp for room ,My 2 aunts and uncles are coming a week before my wedding so I turned them on to my CC agent and they booked the july 25th Fasination and iam like great since I refered does carnival give any reward for selling about $2200 deal to them sorry they dont do that but possibly the agent will get champagne in the room when we get their Oh well guess ill just have to settle right !!!

Why would you expect a reward???

Thats like going to Bloomingdales and telling the cashier I think i deserve a discount because I brought my entire family here to shop and they bought items from the store and Bloomingdales owes me a commission because I made money for the store......

Thats like going to Bloomingdales and telling the cashier I think i deserve a discount because I brought my entire family here to shop and they bought items from the store and Bloomingdales owes me a commission because I made money for the store......

I just thought i ask, cant hurt right but i think your analogy is a little out there Honey:)

Carnival well sell cabins with out without your help. In the grand scheme 2 cabins is a drop in the bucket to Carnival.
If I didnt ask ,then my agent would of never offered the champagne right so I guess Iam starting a repore with my agent and when I book another $4000 cruise next year with her she will remember how Iam a repete customer and I bring her buisness directly, its has to be a good thing for her right!!!

Princess does have a referral program. After you have cruised two times with Princess, I think you qualify for $50 per referral for new sailings booked on Princess ships. We did not qualify for a referral for co-workers that are sailing with us but there is a program on Princess.

Remember, there is a ton of competition out there for these cruise ships and they will take any new cruisers that they can get their hands on. So far I will be cruising only on two lines. I bet HCL or Carnival would love to get us on their ship as we are cruising for our third year in a row during the slow season.

And this surprises you how? :confused:

Princess does have a referral program. After you have cruised two times with Princess, I think you qualify for $50 per referral for new sailings booked on Princess ships. We did not qualify for a referral for co-workers that are sailing with us but there is a program on Princess.

Remember, there is a ton of competition out there for these cruise ships and they will take any new cruisers that they can get their hands on. So far I will be cruising only on two lines. I bet HCL or Carnival would love to get us on their ship as we are cruising for our third year in a row during the slow season.

Thanks for the heads up guess its 2 To 2 so far :)

Carnival Corps other line- Princess- offer referal rewards. You get $25.00-$50.00 per person for refering someone. So I can refer say my aunt and uncle and for an Alaskan cruise get $25.00 per person once they cruise. Longer trips say Europe gives $50.00 each.

Carnival Corps other line- Princess- offer referal rewards. You get $25.00-$50.00 per person for refering someone. So I can refer say my aunt and uncle and for an Alaskan cruise get $25.00 per person once they cruise. Longer trips say Europe gives $50.00 each.

I was answering the question as to CCL not Princess.... ;) :)

Also with Princess you can refer as many people as you want and as long as they cruise before you you get all the credits. I believe someone knew a group that was getting ready to book and they refered 20 new people. They got a $500.00 credit! Not too shabby.

I was just checking it out ,take it easy,take a deep breath ahhhhh let it out
If you're going to post, you need take a little time to understand the nuances of how people post. Bsan wasn't speaking harshly to sayheyrenee, as noted by the wink ;) and the smile :) , but simply stating to SHR she wasn't talking about Princess.

To respond to her that she needs to take it easy puts you in the wrong. Might I suggest you keep an eye out for those things in the future.

As far as rewards, so far you supplied 4 people out of 4000+ and you think you should get something for it. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask, CCL might even get a laugh out of it.

If you're going to post, you need take a little time to understand the nuances of how people post. Bsan wasn't speaking harshly to sayheyrenee, as noted by the wink ;) and the smile :) , but simply stating to SHR she wasn't talking about Princess.

To respond to her that she needs to take it easy puts you in the wrong. Might I suggest you keep an eye out for those things in the future.

As far as rewards, so far you supplied 4 people out of 4000+ and you think you should get something for it. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask, CCL might even get a laugh out of it.

Thank you Mike!

I was just answering bsan after her jester to SHR

I usually initially book w/ Carnival.. get whatever they are offering.. right now it was on board credit.. summer booking special..then I turn over the booking to my TA.. who gives me an additional discount.. and on board credit.(just did this on my Liberty cruise. She offers me $25.. gift cert.. for the NEXT cruise I book for every cabin I get her.. I usually tell my friends to go thru Carnival first.. then pass it on to her.. Carnival Agent then gives me "gifts" for doing so.. 'gifts vary by agent etc..'

By booking thru both carnival then passing on to an agent.. I take advantage of everything..

Now whether you are offered the gifts for referral when you call just depends.. .. but they have so many different departments..w/different toll frees... departments..etc..

Right NOW if you are in the Military or were in the Military they are offering an CCL employee..size discount.. same as their employees get..

I usually initially book w/ Carnival.. get whatever they are offering.. right now it was on board credit.. summer booking special..then I turn over the booking to my TA.. who gives me an additional discount.. and on board credit.(just did this on my Liberty cruise. She offers me $25.. gift cert.. for the NEXT cruise I book for every cabin I get her.. I usually tell my friends to go thru Carnival first.. then pass it on to her.. Carnival Agent then gives me "gifts" for doing so.. 'gifts vary by agent etc..'

By booking thru both carnival then passing on to an agent.. I take advantage of everything..

Now whether you are offered the gifts for referral when you call just depends.. .. but they have so many different departments..w/different toll frees... departments..etc..

Right NOW if you are in the Military or were in the Military they are offering an CCL employee..size discount.. same as their employees get..

I just wanted to mention my experience asking about a reward program and had a tag team on my tail like I stole the last pizza slice!:cool:

The squeeky wheel always gets the oil, it does not hurt to ask. Some people can't ask, some can...

It wouldn't hurt carnival to offer a referral program. A bottle of wine , champagne etc... $ 25.00 on board credit etc..

As a small business owner we ned the referrals, I give my customes a bottle of Local wine each time they refer us... What's $ 10.00...

Just yesterday I called expedia about a cruise and instantly was offered as I said I need to think about the cruise, A $ 50.00 price drop, a $ 50.00 Gift Certificate and a $ 50.00 on board credit.. All if I would have booked the cruise right then...

I did'nt book the cruise becasue I like my PVP to much ! :)

Silly me !

Archived