Breeze Spa Balcony Deck 12 Reviews?

jesska

Hi there! I just upgraded our balcony room to a spa balcony on deck 12, #12044. I can not find any reviews on this particular room or this deck. Has anyone stayed in this room or deck that can share their experiences? Thanks in advance for any info. :)

WE booked that room...but we switched when we realized that the balcony wasn't fully covered....and the only reason we switched is cause we have two little ones....if it was just me with no kids....I'd be sunbathing all day!!! but with two kids we did need cover or we would never able to go out there with them. IT sounds like an awesome room!

Hi there! I just upgraded our balcony room to a spa balcony on deck 12, #12044. I can not find any reviews on this particular room or this deck. Has anyone stayed in this room or deck that can share their experiences? Thanks in advance for any info. :)

we had a cabin 12001 on the Magic, same class ship and loved it. Our room was all the way forward so we could see the whole front of the ship as there was no partition blocking our view. As we stepped out of our room there was a door to the gym which was convenient. We would cross the gym to get to the spa (deck 13) quicker. We would definatly book this cabin again. We did not care that there was no roof over our head.

We stayed a few cabins down from there. We did enjoy the location but we did not like the uncovered balcony. I found that we used the balcony less then we ever have due to no cover but the location we loved!

We were on the breeze May 5th 12024. Absolutely loved this room. Didn't use the spa near enough, never enough time. loved the balcony without the cover. Especially at night you could see so many stars. the no cover wasn't an issue at all. would book again ain a minute if budget wasn't an issue

We were on the breeze May 5th 12024. Absolutely loved this room. Didn't use the spa near enough, never enough time. loved the balcony without the cover. Especially at night you could see so many stars. the no cover wasn't an issue at all. would book again ain a minute if budget wasn't an issue

Thanks for your reply kruisegirl! :)

I booked a spa balcony on deck 12 in Jan but I had to change to deck 11 due to husband being fair skinned and just having some cancer spots removed I spoke to my TA and Carnival twice both promised me it was covered WRONG.........I happened to find a pic of the room on internet so I went on and changed. I can't wait to use the spa package. When are you cruising? I hope you have a WONDERFUL cruise:)

We booked a spa room for the Dec cruise we're taking on the Dream. Originally, we booked on 12 but saw the deck uncovered AND that the even numbers (up to 12030 perhaps) were directly underneath the gym and people said you can hear weights and treadmills.

Enjoy!

We have 12033 booked for Saturday! Only a few more days! If are are specific things you would like to know, ask, I will find out and get back to you June 2nd.

Thanks beachbride!! My concerns are location (being close to waterworks) and if being forward & high if there is more movement on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise!! :)

Thank you for all of the other replies regarding the balcony not being covered. We love balconies and this will be our first spa balcony. While I think I'd prefer it to be covered, we are open to experiencing something new. :) Also, the fitness room is directly above us and then it's the Serenity Deck, I was told, so people looking down on us shouldn't be an issue. If anyone can confirm otherwise, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks beachbride!! My concerns are location (being close to waterworks) and if being forward & high if there is more movement on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise!! :)

Thank you for all of the other replies regarding the balcony not being covered. We love balconies and this will be our first spa balcony. While I think I'd prefer it to be covered, we are open to experiencing something new. :) Also, the fitness room is directly above us and then it's the Serenity Deck, I was told, so people looking down on us shouldn't be an issue. If anyone can confirm otherwise, please let me know.

You did not know you were close to waterworks at all until you stepped out in the waterworks area. However there was a lot of movement being up there. I missed the first elegant night due to sea sickness. Another night we had rough waters and I woke up sick again. I did use Bonine and sea bands.

• 1 year later...
We have 12033 booked for Saturday! Only a few more days! If are are specific things you would like to know, ask, I will find out and get back to you June 2nd.

Hi BeachBride -

I know it's been a while, but we have Cabin 12033 on the Breeze a month from today (11/08)- WOW! Any insights (or pics) you can share? Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks much!