Aqua Class Suites on Reflection

Has anyone, who has stayed in one of the new Aqua Class Suites on the Reflection, had problems with noise from the pool deck above?

We're trying to decide whether to try one of the new AS suites (in order to enjoy the flexibilty of Blu dining) or book a Sky Suite of similar size for an upcoming TA. I believe the new suites are only located on Deck 12 right below the pool area. Thanks!

We sailed in an Aqua Suite on Reflection in April.

We liked the cabin and location but did hear a _little_ more noise, mostly of chairs moving around. Did it ruin our cruise? Of course not, the 750 kids were more of a nuisance than the occasional noise from above.

It was never too bad, but did wake me up a few times a little earlier than I may have chosen otherwise.

We'd probably sail in it again under the right circumstances, in this case it was a great deal on an guaranteed suite.

I think it may also depend on the cruise, on a more quiet itinerary or port intensive, I wouldn't worry about it at all.

We were in an AC suite on the hump. Before we sailed I too was a little worried about pool chair noise, but only heard a slight amount of noise on one or two mornings - DH did not hear anything. We loved, loved, loved the AC suite and would have no reservations staying in one again.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. We recently had a very noisy experience in a Guranteed Sky Suite that ended up being just below the pool deck and sounded like weights were being dragged across our cabin ceiling every night and morning which was a nuisance. In addition to my snoring this was too much for my wife!

After thinking about it, we passed on the new Aqua Suite and booked a CS suite a deck lower for the TA Reflection cruise that we'll be taking. Thanks again, Marco Beachcomber

We sailed in an Aqua Suite on Reflection in April.

We liked the cabin and location but did hear a _little_ more noise, mostly of chairs moving around. Did it ruin our cruise? Of course not, the 750 kids were more of a nuisance than the occasional noise from above.

It was never too bad, but did wake me up a few times a little earlier than I may have chosen otherwise.

We'd probably sail in it again under the right circumstances, in this case it was a great deal on an guaranteed suite.

I think it may also depend on the cruise, on a more quiet itinerary or port intensive, I wouldn't worry about it at all.

• 1 year later...