Juice and Milk?

pbasciano

We are cruising with our three year old and I am trying to find out if juice and milk are available throughout the day or just at breakfast? Also, is there an additional charge or are these free beverages? If they are not free are they included in the unlimited soft drink plan?

All juices are available on the Lido deck at breakfast (free). Lemonade is available throughout the day on Lido (free). Aside from that, I am not sure, as I do not drink juices. I *believe* I have heard it said that you can get them from the bar with the soda package, but I cannot say 100%.

In regards to milk, you can obtain milk via the Lido buffet at any mealtime. In other words, 6ish until 9:30ish and beyond (free). You can also get milk via room service (free, aside from tip). If milk is not readily available on the buffet on Lido at any point, simply ask a crew member, and they can assist you.

Milk was also available out the the pool at the grill on the lido which has extended hours beyond the lido buffet hours.

I saw one machine last week on the Valor that had apple juice and guava juice in it only...I cannot remember if that was only for breakfast though.

You can always bring a refillable drink mug and fill it up at the dispenser and put ice in it and it could last you a good portion of the day. Just be sure to fill it using one of their plastic cups and not put your own mug up to the nozzle as they frown upon that due to germs, etc.

If your cabin has a fridge for a mini bar, you can keep it in there too (just remove the extra drinks you don't want and give to your steward. We did that with the cartons of milk.)

All juices are available on the Lido deck at breakfast (free). Lemonade is available throughout the day on Lido (free). Aside from that' date=' I am not sure, as I do not drink juices. I *believe* I have heard it said that you can get them from the bar with the soda package, but I cannot say 100%.

In regards to milk, you can obtain milk via the Lido buffet at any mealtime. In other words, 6ish until 9:30ish and beyond (free). You can also get milk via room service (free, aside from tip). If milk is not readily available on the buffet on Lido at any point, simply ask a crew member, and they can assist you.[/quote']

This is spot on.

Archived