VOS 9 day 2 questions

Going on the 7/29 VOS out of Bayone and I have 2 questions.

1- Is there a bus from Connecticut? Getting a little nervous about driving the new car after I read about the gunk that won't come off.

2- Is there really time in Freeport to do anything? 1;30 doesn't give you much time. I tought I noticed they had a 4 hour beach excursion, what is it 8-noon? Thanks.

I can't help you with the first question but I sort of can help with the second.

I was on the 6/3 sailing of VOS. We were supposed to dock at 7AM and passengers were seen ready to disembark at 6AM, when the captain announced that it was too windy and he was unable to dock the boat at Freeport. I wasn't because ALL of the sightseeiing tours, but one of the tours (the Lucayan Beach that I think you were referring to ) including 90 minutes of shopping at two shopping "malls".

If you do want to go the beach I would suggest that you take a taxi. Since the day before I decided to go on the beach excursion that you are referring to but it was sold out, the shore excursion manager told me to take a taxi to the beach.

LD in CT

We are from NJ and booked for the 9/9 sailling, bus transport from NJ to pier, well worth it.

Contact your TA for booking or call RCCL directly.

Found this on a web site: RCCL bus transport round trip from the following:

DC, Baltimore, Wilmington, Philadelphia, Burlington, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Reading, Allentown, Easton, Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Hartford, Providence, New London, New Haven, Bridgeport, Manhattan, and Penn Station.

Hope this helps

Peanut

Going on the 7/29 VOS out of Bayone and I have 2 questions.

1- Is there a bus from Connecticut? Getting a little nervous about driving the new car after I read about the gunk that won't come off.

2- Is there really time in Freeport to do anything? 1;30 doesn't give you much time. I tought I noticed they had a 4 hour beach excursion, what is it 8-noon? Thanks.

Archived