Allure Deck 12 Room 12560

Anyone familiar with this deck, and the room location? It's just after the bridge I guess. We figured it was a quieter area.. but is it so far forward that we'll have a lot of movement with the ship? We've only been midship before. And we decided to not go Aft because of movement. We booked 12560 last night but now I am having second thoughts.. Thought it was perfect because being close to the bridge, there's not a lot of action in the hallways, and being deck 12 is good because there are no pool decks or entertainment areas above or below... which is my preference.

I was browsing what is currently available and there is a deck 12 aft room which *may* be ok if the movement factor isn't as noticeable up high?? It's about $300 cheaper, too. But of course we'd have to cancel and rebook to get that price since it's 30 days from now. Last time we were on a smaller ship- Carnival Triumph and were midship on deck 7. When we were in the dining areas which were Aft-- omg there was so much vibration, I would have hated being aft on that ship.

Being unfamiliar with Allure, I have no idea if I chose a good location for my preferences! Any thoughts/suggestions?

Archived