Caye Caulker

diland2000x

You would have plenty of time on the island , and to make it back..As we just went there last month on a snorkel excursion, we found that route does not give you much island time..Just make sure and watch the taxi schedule , and do not be late and you will be fine. It takes about 20 min to tender to port..To get to the taxi terminal, go out of the port terminal, out the iron gate, make a left and walk just a few steps, then make a left into a shopping and office area, walk down to the end near the water and the taxi terminal is on your right. It is easy to find, and no one will grab you outside of the gate as some suggest. Just tell them you are going to the water taxi, and they will direct you..

You would have plenty of time on the island , and to make it back..As we just went there last month on a snorkel excursion, we found that route does not give you much island time..Just make sure and watch the taxi schedule , and do not be late and you will be fine. It takes about 20 min to tender to port..To get to the taxi terminal, go out of the port terminal, out the iron gate, make a left and walk just a few steps, then make a left into a shopping and office area, walk down to the end near the water and the taxi terminal is on your right. It is easy to find, and no one will grab you outside of the gate as some suggest. Just tell them you are going to the water taxi, and they will direct you..

Thank you, Do you know the time difference from ship time to Belize time? So you are saying we would have plenty of time on the island if we dont do any excursions and just enjoy the island, and did you have anytime at the tourist village?

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful. My first trip to belize was on the Valor. I took the water Taxi to Caye Caulker, Spent the day at the split and walked the village.

went home and packed my bags for belize. I have been here five years now. Makes cruising a lot harder....

You will have plenty of time in caye caulker. Round trip water taxi is cheaper. But there are two Water Taxis. So take note of the times and use the second as a back up. Or just jump on a short flight.

Archived