Best Zipline tour between Belize and Roatan

missypriss19

Going in September with a total of 4 women. The birthday girl want to zipline as one of our excursions. Where is the best place and who offers a great zipline? Thinking about cave tubing in Belize but the reviews of the ziplines offered through these cave companies not the best. I have done ziplining with Bodden tours in Roatan but would like a larger course and more forrest area. Any suggestions would be great.:D

Go to SouthShore Zip near the West End. Its amazing, i've done it 4 times and taken friends each time... it never gets old. Top of the mountain down towards the water... views are amazing! Guys are great and very personable. Then hop over the the west end and hit Ronnys Barefoot beach bar and restaurant.... Best fresh food on the island. If you email him thru his website, he also has drivers that he'll send to pick you up and take you to the zipline first... and they will stay with you all day. Real nice to have... will do tour and everything if you ask. I'd stay there for weeks if i could... but will cruise there at least once a year.

Go to SouthShore Zip near the West End. Its amazing, i've done it 4 times and taken friends each time... it never gets old. Top of the mountain down towards the water... views are amazing! Guys are great and very personable. Then hop over the the west end and hit Ronnys Barefoot beach bar and restaurant.... Best fresh food on the island. If you email him thru his website, he also has drivers that he'll send to pick you up and take you to the zipline first... and they will stay with you all day. Real nice to have... will do tour and everything if you ask. I'd stay there for weeks if i could... but will cruise there at least once a year.

I just looked this up and it looks great. Not just a few platforms like most places. Now really ready to go. I have already sent the info to my cruise mates so that a decision can be made. Thank you so much for the info.

DH and DGS have done it both places and hands down, would do it again in Roatan. After Belize, they talked the rest of us into going with them on the next cruise. We did it through Pirates of the Caribbean in Roatan and did the Extreme course. Next time, would do the Extremely Extreme...they told us that has more runs and fewer "bridges" to cross. The guides were great, we had ages 8-72 and a great time was had by all!

Archived