Sapphire Princess - 3rd person in room

Jewel22

We are sailing on the Sapphire Princess this fall. We have 3 balconies in a row on Caribe. On the deck plan, it shows that C602 can accomodate a third person and can accomodate a rollaway. Does anyone know if there is a bed that comes down from the ceiling or wall or if a rollaway is the only option. My granddaughter will be the 3rd person in that room. If she uses a rollaway, would it be possible to put the rollaway in our room (C600) for a night if she wants to stay with us? Thank you for your help.

Julie

Caribe balcony cabins that are rated for a 3rd or 4th person will have bunk beds that come down from the ceiling. If you use a rollaway, you'll have literally no extra room in the cabin and will not be able to get to the balcony until your steward puts it away. I'm not sure you'll even be able to get to the desk. Your best bet is to let your steward know that your granddaughter might be sleeping in more than one cabin and then let him or her know which nights.

This is the exact reason we upgraded to a mini-suite. It wasn't much more and included a sofa bed. I know my 3 year old would be terrified sleeping in a bed that came down from the ceiling.

Also the mini-suites have a full-sized bath tub. My daughter doesn't take showers and loves her bath. Those mini-shower stalls would have been difficult for her.

Thank you for the replies. I had a feeling the space with a rollaway would be a problem. My granddaughter is 7, so the bunk bed should be perfect for her in their room. I will speak to our steward about arrangements if she would like to stay in our room for a night or two.

Archived