Help with customer service

I booked an owners suite on FOS back in February for a December cruise. I really wanted the royal suite but the lady assured me everything I was looking for in that, I could find in the owners suite for less money. Never have cruised before, I agreed. Now I read allot on CC and found out one very specific thing I asked for is not there (at least according to CC). I wanted a shower in the bathtub, as well as a stall. Yes I know it's not a big deal to most people, so please don't waste your time flaming me. The point is, I paid for something that I really wanted and aacording to CC is not there, so today I called RCCL and the lady (Bobbie) said she hates people thinking they know more then them, checked and came back and stated yes there is a tub with a shower as well as a seperate shower. I truly believe the people that stayed in this suite before would know if there was. The problem now is the royal suite is booked and I really wanted the space to entertain other family members that will be on the same cruise. How come they get away with this? :confused:

Archived