Liberty 23 Sept

Hey folks....

Back from the Allure trip and now planning a cruise in Sept. Our dates are somewhat specific and the earliest we can fly out from Ottawa is 22 Sept.

What's the chance of making it to the Liberty sailing on the 23rd?

That seems to be the only RCI cruise that lines up for us in the Med.

Are you talking about this year? Royal Caribbean shows that Liberty of the Seas is sailing from Barcelona on September 22 at 5:00 PM, not the 23rd. If you can't leave Ottawa until the day of the cruise (the 22nd) there is no way you would make it in time.

Are you talking about this year? Royal Caribbean shows that Liberty of the Seas is sailing from Barcelona on September 22 at 5:00 PM, not the 23rd. If you can't leave Ottawa until the day of the cruise (the 22nd) there is no way you would make it in time.

It looks like the Liberty has two ports of embarkation...Barcelona (finishing in Barcelona) leaving on the 22nd and Toulon (finishing in Toulon) leaving on the 23rd.

Ideally, I'd prefer the 24th but I don't think I can get the Captain to wait ;)

MSC has one leaving the 24th. My kids have something planned for us on the 21st and I was told we can't leave until the 22nd.....

This is the one we are looking at too possibly 23rd out of Toulon, the only way you might make it would be to take a very late night flight (red eye?)out of Canada on the 21st into London or Manchester early 22nd and then fly down to Nice, you'd be well jet lagged but it is a possible.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

M:)

Archived