First cruise with MSC

DonOtt

My wife and I have sailed twice with RCI and loved it. We wanted to do a Med cruise for our 25th anniversary in September and the only dates we could match to a cruise was on the Spledida sailing on 24 September from Valencia.

We're excited to do the Mediterranean and to try a new cruise line. :)

My wife and I have sailed twice with RCI and loved it. We wanted to do a Med cruise for our 25th anniversary in September and the only dates we could match to a cruise was on the Spledida sailing on 24 September from Valencia.

We're excited to do the Mediterranean and to try a new cruise line. :)

Great have loads of fun.

Our TA told me that the transfers from airport -> hotel -> ports and back were crazy expensive if books through MSC so I'm wondering what other options are available to us? Are taxis a viable option or will I be given a scenic route/tour of Valencia before getting to the airport? :rolleyes:

Our TA told me that the transfers from airport -> hotel -> ports and back were crazy expensive if books through MSC so I'm wondering what other options are available to us? Are taxis a viable option or will I be given a scenic route/tour of Valencia before getting to the airport? :rolleyes:

We used the metro when we stopped in Valencia. It was inexpensive and easy to use. The Grau metro station was a 10 or 15 minutes walk from the port. Looks like there's also a station at the airport.

http://www.metrovalencia.es/planos.php?page=103

Archived