uk fare viewer

bertyrozla

does anyone know if the fare viewer is available for cruises booked via carnival uk website or ta?

There isn't one. You cannot get a price reduction on a cruise booked with Carnival.UK I am afraid. You need to book with Carnival.com.

However saying that I wrote an email of complaint about the two policies and I managed to secure a price drop after emailing Miami. Carnival UK were not at all happy, but as I pointed out to them on the phone, my documents in the my booking section appeared to be with Carnival.com and not them and I threatened to contact Miami again to tell them they wouldn't honor the price drop, despite being told by Miami that the rate I had booked could be changed to a lower rate. I could only do this before final payment. After final payment that was it. It early saver is available ask if you can switch to that, but you will need to email Miami and not.uk. I secured a reduction of £577 or $871.00 so the weeks of email back and forth were worth it for me.

Next time if there is a next time (sunshine cruise looming). I will book directly with Miami.

Well done heatherbelle

I wasn't happy last year reading about price match & OBC from people who had booked on carnival.com

Both my 2 inside cabins had dropped in price, they allowed me to use the difference to upgrade to one Cove Balcony and a cheaper inside on deck 2 for the kids.

I did look at booking on .com this year but once you added the exchange/credit card fee it was cheaper on .co.uk and I think I paid rock bottom at £1400 for 2 inside cabins mid on deck 7....however stIll watching the aft balconies would move into them if the price was right ;)

Well done heatherbelle

I wasn't happy last year reading about price match & OBC from people who had booked on carnival.com

Both my 2 inside cabins had dropped in price, they allowed me to use the difference to upgrade to one Cove Balcony and a cheaper inside on deck 2 for the kids.

I did look at booking on .com this year but once you added the exchange/credit card fee it was cheaper on .co.uk and I think I paid rock bottom at £1400 for 2 inside cabins mid on deck 7....however stIll watching the aft balconies would move into them if the price was right ;)

Well done Gail. I too would love an aft Balcony, but sadly there aren't any left for three. Loads of choice for 2. I also noticed a spa suite has become available, looks like someone has cancelled.

Well done Gail. I too would love an aft Balcony, but sadly there aren't any left for three. Loads of choice for 2. I also noticed a spa suite has become available, looks like someone has cancelled.

I've been watching available cabins for weeks, Carnival swop/change/remove/add cabins all the time, I'm also watching ocean view on deck 5 but they won't let me have one at the moment as they're for 3/4....

There are lots more cabins left than last year, we booked around April and we found it difficult to get 2 cabins together/opposite last year but this year plenty of choice...

Let hope all is in order by 28th July..

Archived