TRANSATLANTIC question

HI

I have booked a transatlantic (Florida to UK) I was just wondering how they handle the time change, do we jump to uk time or is it say moved an hour a day.

I ask as i am wondering about the equivalent of jet lag, as you can see by my signature, i did not think about this before :o (not that it makes a real difference as i am going to sail either way ;) )

HI

I have booked a transatlantic (Florida to UK) I was just wondering how they handle the time change, do we jump to uk time or is it say moved an hour a day.

I ask as i am wondering about the equivalent of jet lag, as you can see by my signature, i did not think about this before :o (not that it makes a real difference as i am going to sail either way ;) )

They move it an hour a day so don't worry about jet lag :-)

Thank you, that means i can drive myself home :) i am sooooooo looking forward to only having to fly one way, first transatlantic, might just have to become a habit LOL

We love them and you are doing it the best way from Florida back to the UK.

It is SO SO nice not having jet lag :-)

Are you doing Indy into the UK ? . . . . OMG and my other favourite place in the whole wide world WDW !!!

(And transatlantics are such great value as well)

Yes we are on Indy May 4th 2014

I can't wait, some people have asked me how i will cope with 8 sea days, i will cope just fine chilling out with no reason to rush to be ready for anything, perfect :)

Yes whole heartedly, I love Allure, we did the eastern and western back to back. I would say that Allure is not as luxurious as ships like Indy, she is beautiful don't get me wrong but i would say she is more of a fun ship.

Central Park is excellent, the aquatheatre show is fantastic and Chicago is a must see :)

Archived