Triumph aft cabin...

happy cruzin

We had 8430 on the Triumph.

Because of the tiered structure of the aft balconies, they are nowhere near as private as conventional balcony cabins. Additionally, since you are on the Verandah Deck, virtually your entire balcony would be in view of anyone standng immediately above you on the Lido Deck. :eek: On the lower decks (6 & 7) you have to be standing right at the rail to be seen from above.

Mild chair-dragging sounds early in the morning as the deck above you is prepared for the day. The only vibration of note occurs when the ship is usuing its maneuvering thrusters entering and leaving port.

I love being AFT on the ship, however, I just don't go totally AFT. I like those cabins right before the wrap arounds. On the Truimph we have cabin 6432. They have double balconies and they are on the side of the ship so you get privacy. True, you don't get the same view but it's still sweet!!! :D

Thanks for the replies. So I assume that the aft of Lido deck is open - not glassed in like on the Glory.:confused: Well the lack of privacy is a little scary since I like to spend alot of time on the balcony. Should I reconsider????:eek:

Hmmmmmm what to do????

Thanks for the replies. So I assume that the aft of Lido deck is open - not glassed in like on the Glory.:confused: Well the lack of privacy is a little scary since I like to spend alot of time on the balcony. Should I reconsider????:eek:

Hmmmmmm what to do????

No, it's glass. But the fact remains that people on the Lido *may* view directly down onto your balcony *if* they were seated/standing at the edge.

Also, the side partitions seemed to be at a lesser angle than the port/starboard balconies. Quite easy to inadvertantly (or intentionally :eek: ) peek around.

If someone was *that* interested in what was happening on my balcony, more power to them.

Archived