Cabin 1530, Grand Suite on Jewel of the Seas

awm

Does anyone have any info on this or other Grand Suite cabins on the Jewel?

I would also appreciate any info on the level of service to expect from booking a Grand Suite. Anyone have any pictures of a GS or its balcony.

Thanks,

awm

Sailed on the Jewel in Febraury. We were in a Junior Suite, but our friends had GS 1050. The cabin is quite large with a generous seating area, dry bar and spacious balcony. The bathroom has two sinks and a full size tub/shower. My only complaint (if you can call it one) is the layout of the storage and closets is a bit odd. There are only a few drawers and cabinets in the sleeping area which also includes a desk/dressing table and the closets are in the area behind the bar. But there are three closets so there's plenty of space -- but I though it was an odd confiuration.

You cabin location is nice as well. The forward elevators are always less crowded than those at mid-ship, and you'll have easy flight of stairs up to the Spa and solarium pool. The Jewel is a beauiful ship and I am sure you will enjoy her.

Below is a link to cabin photos, layout and a video tour.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do;jsessionid=0000ouj8jkW03zm5nbx9kunEK9E:v2mocajr?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=DD&shipCode=JW

Have a wonderful time.

Archived