Ok, who really is the best/Belize Cavetubing

Litewait

ok everyone. I need to book cave tubing for 4 us in April. It's a 12, 18,18, & 44 mom. We want to do the 2 caves atleast, have the option of the jump in or walk in and lunch at the end optional. I think most of the trips you spend 1 1/2 hours in the water? Xtreme is booked way out, although my date is avaliable. But is it the best? HAs anyone experienced different groups/

Thanks!

Happy Cruising,

Donna

Sorry, I've only done the Cavetubing, and it was through Coral Breeze, and it was excellent! I have a thread on here that tells alllll about it, but the short version is that we were well cared for and everything was made easy and was a great deal in comparison to the ship (I had my Mom (49), and my sister (27)). So, I honestly all the companies are good and will take care of you. Search around, read a few more reviews and I think the basic gist is to "pick one", they will all be a blast, I'm sure!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=174485

ok everyone. I need to book cave tubing for 4 us in April. It's a 12, 18,18, & 44 mom. We want to do the 2 caves atleast, have the option of the jump in or walk in and lunch at the end optional. I think most of the trips you spend 1 1/2 hours in the water? Xtreme is booked way out, although my date is avaliable. But is it the best? HAs anyone experienced different groups/

Thanks!

Happy Cruising,

Donna

Hola Donna,

I have to agree with Jaycee. We used Wet & Wild on our trip and must say that they have a very good tour. The guides were very knowledgable and amiable. That said, I must confess that 90 % of the reviews that I have read speak highly of all of the major tour companies. Lets face the facts, if they don't come up to expectations, they will lose business. These boards can make or break them. I have seen very few negative reviews in the last year or so that I have been on these boards. If you can't decide, flip a coin.:D

We booked online with Regtour.com and I must say we were so pleased. We saw the extreme(wet&wild) and we were so glad we had booked with Reggie. There was 6 of us with two guides who made sure we were well taken care of.

Archived