Canape Party Tray?

thatsonofa

my MIL ordered this for us on our first cruise (she didnt come with us, it was a surprise)

About 30 seconds after we entered our cabin, Room Service called us and and asked if we were ready for it - they brought it down in about 5 minutes -- (yes i tipped them)

It it didnt look like much on the tray, and we we hadn't eaten yet, but they were good and filling ! we actually ended up sharing with our neighbor.

We ordered another tray on our second cruise as well -- so yes they are good and worth it!

I ordered this on the Victory last year for me and the wife. It was more than the 2 of us could eat. And yes, very good and well worth the the cost.

Ordering again in September on Fascination. :D

what kind of canapes are on the tray? Can you choose the ones you want, or is it a preset order?

Per Carnival's description:

Carnival's Canape trays include Salmon and cream cheese on white bread, Grilled Portobello mushrooms with roasted peppers, Chicken Confit with Mango wedge on wheat bread, and last but not least, Duck Confit and bean Cassoulet on wheat bread. Please note: This gift is delivered upon request for guaranteed freshness.

Per Carnival's description:

Carnival's Canape trays include Salmon and cream cheese on white bread, Grilled Portobello mushrooms with roasted peppers, Chicken Confit with Mango wedge on wheat bread, and last but not least, Duck Confit and bean Cassoulet on wheat bread. Please note: This gift is delivered upon request for guaranteed freshness.

Thanks for the info. Know that does not happen to be for us.

Archived