Vow renewal on Half Moon Cay?

According to their website HAL do vow renewals on Half Moon Cay at a small chapel on the island. Does anyone know if Carnival do it also as they go to Half Moon Cay also. I couldn't find anything on their website other than a vow renewal on board which is not what I want. I would go with HAL but I wanted to do the renewal in June as that is our wedding month and they do not go to the Caribbean then.

It looks like it will not be Carnival as this is their reply

"Unfortunately, we don't offer renewal of vows at our destination ports. Renewal of vows are only offered onboard. Attached you will find Carnival Weddings' Renewal of Vows Packages. The vow renewal ceremonies are only performed on the full days at sea by the ship's Captain, in a private lounge. The last day to pre-book a vow renewal package would be no later than 7 business days prior to sailing, or you may also book it onboard. Full payment of the package will be due at the time of booking. The time and location of the ceremony will be confirmed with you once you board the ship."

Will have to go with HAL and a later date or find something else.

Thanks Carnival is a definite no-go as I only wanted a very simple ceremony - a few words, maybe a drink and a photo. There might only be the two of us and HAL's was a very reasonable price $89. There is plenty of time to investigate as it is not til June 2015. One thought was St. Lucia as that was our original ideal destination for our wedding but due to family commitments we married at Gretna Green in Scotland. We had a wonderful tour there last year so might contact them to see if they could organise a simple ceremony on a beach and we could toast it with rum punch!

Archived