Half Moon Cay

drewlin

I've posted this question on the weddings section but thought I'd ask here also. According to their website HAL do vow renewals on Half Moon Cay at a small chapel on the island. Does anyone know if Carnival do it as they go to Half Moon Cay also. I couldn't find anything on their website other than a vow renewal on board which is not what I want. I would go with HAL but I wanted to do the renewal in June as that is our wedding month and they do not go to the Caribbean then.

I've posted this question on the weddings section but thought I'd ask here also. According to their website HAL do vow renewals on Half Moon Cay at a small chapel on the island. Does anyone know if Carnival do it as they go to Half Moon Cay also. I couldn't find anything on their website other than a vow renewal on board which is not what I want. I would go with HAL but I wanted to do the renewal in June as that is our wedding month and they do not go to the Caribbean then.

I remember a bride getting on the tender to HMC in April when I cruised there on the Liberty. And I did see the little chapel on the island. Not sure if they do vow renewals, but it sounds like it might be possible since that couple got married on the island.

Archived