Pride Cabin 6126

brooms

Has anyone stayed in this cabin.

I keep hearing that inside are smaller than ocean view but on the website, it says that they are both 185 ft.

Only two people will be in the room, and do not plan on spending a lot of time in it.

This is first time doing an inside as I have always either done balcony or oceanview, but the price was right, what more can I say. Hoping I made the right choice.

Has anyone stayed in this cabin.

I keep hearing that inside are smaller than ocean view but on the website, it says that they are both 185 ft.

Only two people will be in the room, and do not plan on spending a lot of time in it.

This is first time doing an inside as I have always either done balcony or oceanview, but the price was right, what more can I say. Hoping I made the right choice.

We have found true insides smaller than other cabins, even for 2 people. You are however booked on a great ship, that has an option to inside cabins...a 4K, which is on Deck 4 only, and they are insides with French doors...if you are lucky, you can get one between the lifeboats that has a view.

Not sure what rate you booked at, but do a mock booking - select Inside, Interior with French Doors for your sailing, and see what the difference in rates is.

We love the 4K's. They are set-up just like a balcony cabin in size and style, but without the balcony. We always try for 4140 / 4141, or 4148 / 4149, and I understand 4132 / 4133 and 4114 / 4115 are good choices for a view between the lifeboats, not in the centre of them.

4140 is our cabin of choice (having had it twice before), and we are booked in her again next April aboard the Miracle for our 16 day Hawaiian cruise.

We have found true insides smaller than other cabins, even for 2 people. You are however booked on a great ship, that has an option to inside cabins...a 4K, which is on Deck 4 only, and they are insides with French doors...if you are lucky, you can get one between the lifeboats that has a view.

Not sure what rate you booked at, but do a mock booking - select Inside, Interior with French Doors for your sailing, and see what the difference in rates is.

We love the 4K's. They are set-up just like a balcony cabin in size and style, but without the balcony. We always try for 4140 / 4141, or 4148 / 4149, and I understand 4132 / 4133 and 4114 / 4115 are good choices for a view between the lifeboats, not in the centre of them.

4140 is our cabin of choice (having had it twice before), and we are booked in her again next April aboard the Miracle for our 16 day Hawaiian cruise.

We booked 4132 for our August cruise. I hope DH will like it.

Im no expert, but we are sailing on the Pride in August...category 4d...I think?....Anyway, your right the website does say the rooms are all 185 sq. feet...(interior and oceanview), and when I book on the phone with a carnival ta they told me the same. I don't believe that there is any difference in the size....not on this ship anyway.;)

I just came off the Pride and was in room 6275 I thought is was very sufficient in size. Lot's of storage space and plenty of room to move. This was my first ever cruise so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

Thanks for the information. I am going to try an inside as I would love to do more cruises and this seems to be the way to go. A drink or 2 before bed and I should be fine. Like i said, do not plan on being in the room, that is not why I am on the cruise.:)

The doors do open but you cannot step out, the doors open into the cabin and there is a railing, kind of like on a house that is built and the owners didn't add a deck and the builder put up a rail at the door so no one would fall out. I am sailing Sunday in an IS Fr Dr cabin and have in the past. As to the IS cabins, with CCL they are all the same size until you get to suites. With other lines the size of the cabins varies.

If we do not book a balcony (normally 7171) we always book 4123. It is one of the few that sit directly between two life boats.

I know they say they are all 185sqft but I have been in the insides visitiing other people sailing with us and they do not seem to be. OV and the 4Ks with the french doors are able to fit the sofa in there. You could not get a sofa in the regular inside cabins.

Archived