Aft Stateroom on Fantasy

Holly1234

Has anyone stayed in an aft stateroom? I've booked 6188 on Disney Fantasy, but I can't find any stateroom reports on that cabin. Pros/cons of an aft cabin? I know there is more movement and noises can be heard when pulling into port. Anything else someone can add? Pros?? :)

We are 105654 I believe and it is AFT.

We loved it. Very quiet and no extra motion. We do not like forward due to more motion and always request AFT cabins.

One great thing about AFT on the Fantasy is you go straight up the AFT elevator to the buffet. The elevator is in the middle of the buffet (concealed of course from people eating).

Just a few steps out to the beverage station on deck.

Plus if you go down to deck 4 in the AFT elevators your right at the adult clubs.

Its very convenient to a lot of places. Never had any loud noises.

You can always hear side thrusters when docking but that's usually not a problem.

We were actually under the buffet and never even heard it. That was a surprise for us. I figured we would hear them cleaning at night or chairs moving during the day but we never heard it.

Archived