ROLL CALL July 11, 2005 QM2

hedyc

We have not received our documents but are supposed to be on this sailing! Our TA is working furiously to find out why they have not yet arrived. We do have our airline info, but no cruise documents! It's our first transatlantic and we will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. Several others posted about this sailing in late May and early June. I was away for two weeks and am catching up on the cruise news a little each day. I can't wait to watch the QM2 on the NY web cams on July 2nd - I have four sites - gleaned from this board - should be great!

Ciao!

My wife Kathy and I will be on the QM2 crossing on July11th. We also will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. This will be our first transatlantic crossing, however we have cruised with Cunard in the past (QE2,Countess and Crown Dynasty).

Yes, the documents finally arrived this afternoon! Now, I just hope that United Airlines does not go on strike - this morning it was reported in our local newspaper that they might. Cunard has booked us on United!

We are staring to put stuff in the suitcases!

See you on board!

Ciaobella, I know that worry quite well, we had tickets on US Airways last year when they were close to going Chapter 7, now they seem to have bought some breathing room with the America West merger.

This cruise is special to me, my first cruise was when I was 16 years old on the QE2 to New York (first cruise and first time to N/Y & America)

This cruise is to Cerebrate my 40th Birthday (12th July) on this hopefully wonderful cruise liner, also my partner birthday is on the 15th July and it's Jayne's first time on a Cunard ship and first time to America.

If you see a red head (Strawberry Blonde) and attractive lady on the ship (cerebrating their birthdays please buy the drinks!!!!) Andrew will be the one with the camera equipment and unfortunately Jayne will be carrying the rest!!.

Please come and say hello.

Normally we cruise P&O.

See you Soon :) :) :) :eek: :)

Archived