Thinking about Altun Ha

dbpowell

You are doing Atum Ha next week is that just the land based tour or the Ruins and the River tour too? If it is the one with the River tour also that Carnival offers...PLEASE come back and leave a good review. We are taking that one in October.

You are doing Atum Ha next week is that just the land based tour or the Ruins and the River tour too? If it is the one with the River tour also that Carnival offers...PLEASE come back and leave a good review. We are taking that one in October.

We're doing the Atum Ha & River Wallace Carnival excursion. Soooo looking forward to it. And I'm already packed with mosquito repellant. Avon skin so soft lotion, deep woods spray and the battery operated things you put in the cartridge and wear on shorts ( they do work).

We're doing the Atum Ha & River Wallace Carnival excursion. Soooo looking forward to it. And I'm already packed with mosquito repellant. Avon skin so soft lotion, deep woods spray and the battery operated things you put in the cartridge and wear on shorts ( they do work).

Us too, don't forget extra batteries.

Got extra sets and batteries. :)

DH is a magnet! It's our 25th wedding anniversary the day in Belize. Don't want him to spend the night scratching (or at least not himself). :p

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Well have a happy...we are at #44.

We will be on Princess in Nov, and they offer the Atum Ha and Scenic river cruise.. Does anyone know if the riverboat is covered?..i have twins 7yr old and would prefer cover boat... Thx in advance

That is a good question. I have seen picture and one showed a half covered boat and the other a open boat. They may have more than 1 boat that they run depending on the number of people on the tour, so could be the luck of the draw too.

wantocruisemore is suppose to report back on this tour when they return we will see.

Archived