Dream coming to New Orleans, April 2014

comp_hop1

Don't remind me! Port Canaveral got The pooch screwed on that one......hey were going to take the Dream and you can have the Destiny, I'm sorry the Sunshine. Definitely going to do a cruise on the Liberty though, and my rant is in no way directed towards the beautiful city of New Orleans...it's directed to Carnival, and I love them too.

Edited by keith75

We are cruising on her on June 8th.

Should be a nice change from the Conquest... I was just finding my way around the Conquest....just finding our way around dream will be a challenge.:D:D

Awesome ship, you will love it!!

I have 42 more days then sailing on the Dream with my daughter and her best friend on an Eastern itinerary going to Key West, Freeport and Nassau. A first time for all those ports and 3 sea days to enjoy the ship. I love sailing from New Orleans and I can't wait for the Dream to get there. I want to take a day trip to New Orleans on a Sunday before our cruise just to see her in port and watch sail away.

Hello,

My Mom and I will be sailing on the Dream April 14th. I have a few questions for those who have recently sailed on her.

1. Which dining room does YTD take place?

2. Which shows are on the Dream in the main show lounge?

3. For the muster drill, do you report to a room or the lifeboat station?

4. Are there any tips you want to share about the ship?

Thanks,

Neworleanscruiser:)

Hello,

My Mom and I will be sailing on the Dream April 14th. I have a few questions for those who have recently sailed on her.

Thanks,

The dining room in the middle of the ship has ytd.

I couldn't tell you the names of the shows... We've seen them at least once, but not really our cup of tea. I know there's a rock themed one, country themed one and a Motown themed one.

Last year we didn't report to the lifeboats for the drill, we just watched a movie about it in the main show lounge.

Tip- our favorite part of the ship is the cloud 9 spa. We love the thalassotherapy pool and thermal suites.

We also enjoy tandoor restaurant on the aft of the ship. The pasta place above lido is good too.

The dream is our favorite ship. Being from Florida, we're sad to see her go...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hello,

Thanks,

#1 Its the one right off the lobby. We picked up a pager and waited for a table at the lobby bar. We waited so we could get the same wait staff. Never waited more that 20 minutes.

#2 We only did the rock show. I think it's called "dancing in the streets" but not sure and it was fantastic. The two gymnast guys will blow your socks off.

#3 It depends on your cabin. We were on spa deck 12 and went to the show room and watched a video.

#4 Don't miss the serenity deck, Chef's Table, Steak House, bamboo massage, and burrito bar. OH, and water slides. OH, Miami Vice specialty drink.