Carnival has a woman missing

Carolyn1950

If I'm reading this story correctly, it would appear that she was determined to be missing once the ship was underway. In other words, that she disappeared between ports as if she fell overboard or jumped. Is that what anyone else gets from this story?

If I'm reading this story correctly, it would appear that she was determined to be missing once the ship was underway. In other words, that she disappeared between ports as if she fell overboard or jumped. Is that what anyone else gets from this story?

FBI thinks she jumped :(

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/rssstory.mpl/metropolitan/3241963

GALVESTON - A Houston-area woman reported missing from a Carnival cruise ship was not the victim of foul play or an accidental fall, Houston FBI agents determined Sunday after interviewing her husband and other passengers........

It's totally impossible for me to understand how she (or anyone) could kill herself/jump overboard, having children as she did/does. And being with them on a vacation ... I can't wrap my mind around it. I hope it's not true. For all their sakes.:(

Archived