Our day in Ocho Rios 06/22/05

rbcruiser

We did a tour with A-Z Planners. Kingsley was our driver. Belinda, who runs the company always E-mailed me promptly and answered my questions. I chose her company because when I first wrote to her, she asked and answered questions that no other tour guides did. We had a customized tour.

Belinda met us at the gate.

First, we did the river tubing, a lot of fun. Then, we climbed the falls, challenging, but not impossible.Then, off to dolphin cove for a tour.Then, the enchanted gardens, waterfalls and flowers and birds Enjoyable as we had a private tour.then, lunch and shopping in fern Gulley. All -in- all, a great day, Kinsgley was terrific. Very helpful. Felt very comfortable and safe. We still had plenty of time. but by 3.00pm we were tired so we called it a day. Never felt rushed.

We just returned from Jamaica 7/2. We used A-Z (Mickey) for a full day private tour for 2 of us. I would highly recommend them. Belinda answers your promptly, unlike many others. The vehicles are in good shape, you get a good history of the island and the people. We felt completely safe and had a wonderful day.

Archived