Triumph 2.0 rooms

Bloozegal

Has anyone been in this room 7270? Hubs and I are going in November he said its suppose to be an ocean view suite with a balcony . He made all the plans himself this time lol so I don't want any surprises if he did anything wrong. I wonder if this is a bad location. Won't know till we board her. So just curious if any one else has seen this room

Has anyone been in this room 7270? Hubs and I are going in November he said its suppose to be an ocean view suite with a balcony . He made all the plans himself this time lol so I don't want any surprises if he did anything wrong. I wonder if this is a bad location. Won't know till we board her. So just curious if any one else has seen this room

I will be sailing on board CARNIVAL TRIUMPH in a couple of weeks (July 29) and am booked into 7269. These are Ocean Suites. This will be my first time on CARNIVAL TRIUMPH, but I have had Ocean suites on other Carnival ships, and found them to be very similar, so not expecting any big surprises here. I selected this location due to the proximity to the elevates. It is noce to not have to walk a long corridor to get to your room, especially when you are tired after a long late night or a long day ashore. I have been in this location several times onboard CARNIVAL CONQUEST and never had any noise problems. I have also been in Grand Suites and Junior suites, and I find the Ocean suites just fine. Really no difference between the Junior and the Ocean save for the location on the ships. The Grand suites are slightly larger, but not really noticeable. The big difference is having the extra sink in the dressing area. The sofa is extended in the Grand suite as well, but the difference in the price makes the Ocean suite the choice for us. Enjoy your trip.

For a chance to take a cruise and have a loving man make all the arrangements, i would be happy to sail in an inside cabin. A big thank you is in order to your husband.

Archived