Just back from Carnival Pride

sandytoes03

Hi there!

Just back from our 7 night trip on Carnival Pride. This was our 8th cruise, but first on Carnival and first with our three year old twins.

It was a fantastic trip! The four of us had a truly wonderful time.

The biggest highlight was Half Moon Cay. This place was breathtaking. It might be my favorite POC--ever! The water was gorgeous and I would specially book another Carnival cruise just to go there again.

It was also our first time in Grand Turk, and we loved this POC as well. It was super easy to handle with little ones, and again, the water was gorgeous.

We were also in Freeport. We took a cab to the beach. We had another wonderful day!

We ate in the dining room every night, our kids ate with us 5 of the 7 nights. The wait staff was fantastic with our kids.

Camp Carnival was good too. A few days our kids didn't go at all, some days they might've gone twice. They went for a few hours in the afternoon while my DH and I did the horseback riding adventure in Half Moon Cay. A real highlight.

Anyway, if anyone has an questions, let me know!

One thing I forgot to post--the baby pool was out of commission the entire cruise. Not sure why, but that could've really been a bummer for some little ones. We used the big pool, but having the little one open might've been a nice change of pace.

Glad you loved it! We also sailed on the pride with the same itinerary in may. HMC is my absolute favorite place I've ever been & we've been on 5 cruises. My kids loved the water slides and the playground! We are actually looking to book out February cruise and are only considering those that stop at HMC!

We also had the same experience with the kiddy pool. It wasn't even open once the whole week & I was quite disappointed with that. My 3 yr old loved camp carnival & went everyday. Her favorite "teacher" was "Sunny". She was awesome, my girl still talks about miss sunny.

Glad you loved it! We also sailed on the pride with the same itinerary in may. HMC is my absolute favorite place I've ever been & we've been on 5 cruises. My kids loved the water slides and the playground! We are actually looking to book out February cruise and are only considering those that stop at HMC!

We also had the same experience with the kiddy pool. It wasn't even open once the whole week & I was quite disappointed with that. My 3 yr old loved camp carnival & went everyday. Her favorite "teacher" was "Sunny". She was awesome, my girl still talks about miss sunny.

Aw, that's great! My little boy loved camp, my little girl did too, but it took her more time to warm up. Yeah HMC is worth the cruise in it of itself! I wonder what Little Stirrup Cay is like.

That's strange about the kiddy pool!! More than enough time has passed to get it working.

Archived