New movies on board

I saw on RCI's fb post that the new DreamWorks movie, Turbo would be shown on board when it opens in 2 days. I was wondering if that would be on all of the ships or just the larger ones? We will be on the Splendour in 2 weeks. TIA

I saw on RCI's fb post that the new DreamWorks movie, Turbo would be shown on board when it opens in 2 days. I was wondering if that would be on all of the ships or just the larger ones? We will be on the Splendour in 2 weeks. TIA

I came here to ask the same thing!! :) Freedom of the seas for me..

Freedom of the Seas yes, Splendor no. I asked Royal Caribbean about this prior to sailing on the Grandeur of the Seas a few months back. They were advertising a new Dreamworks movie being available on their ships. After I asked they clarified that it is only available on the ones that offer the Dreamworks Experience.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=1&snav=14&pagename=dreamworks_main

Wow, that stinks, can't believe they can't even screen a movie. I understand they don't have the character appearances on the smaller ships, but why can't they manage to show a movie?

Not all the ships even have places to watch movies.

Maybe I've spent too much time on Monarch and Sovereign...

Will it be playing for several weeks??

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It usually is from what I understand. It seems like all ships can get movies in that period between theater and home release. These Dreamworks ships get them starting the day they are released to theaters.

Archived