First cruise draws ever nearer

MGO1960

Hi folks, new to this board but good to see some informed and observant comments.

I'm embarking on my first ever cruise, aboard the Lirica from Genoa on 9th July, and have a couple of questions that if someone will be kind enough to answer I shall be eternally grateful.

Firstly, I have seen conflicting comments with regard to the voltage on Lirica. Most of the MSC literature seems to indicate it is only 110V, but I have seen comments on here and in the little booklet they send that suggest it is 110/220V. Is anyone please able to clarify this for me?

Also, I am on the cruise on my own (first lone holiday for 20 years after marriage split). How well geared up to catering for single people are MSC cruises? I can't remember what size table I asked to be sat at - 8 I believe - and I'm just hoping to meet many interesting people, but also to be able to enjoy and share the experience of some of the excursions without feeling like 'Billy No Mates'!!!

Really looking forward to going now - why do the days always seem to slow down as you get nearer the time to go?

Thanks for any help and advice. :)

Hello,

on LIRICA there is as well 110V as 220V. There are 2 sockets available.

With this ANIMATION-team on the MSC-ships you will never have to feel alone !! They are there to entertain you from 08:00 (morningwalk) til 03:00 (disco).

Of course...... if you like it.

Henri.

Archived