Summer 2015 Cruises QOTS

js17

Nothing loaded into the reservation system for the Summer of 2015'as of 0830.

Someone mentioned Wednesday (tomorrow) on this board. I'm not sure where I read it.

It would be nice to read that there will be a press conference on ________, which would indicate a larger reveal of the more than annoying 'more to come' information we're all anxious about.

Has anyone heard of a scheduled event/conference/release?

:mad:

Someone mentioned Wednesday (tomorrow) on this board. I'm not sure where I read it.

It would be nice to read that there will be a press conference on ________, which would indicate a larger reveal of the more than annoying 'more to come' information we're all anxious about.

Has anyone heard of a scheduled event/conference/release?

:mad:

Yeah I thought I had seen this too but still no confirmation as of yet. If anyone finds this out, let us know. I have to go to work now but will check in later. Have a great day everyone and let's hope for some positive news!! ;)

Gotcha. Wednesday sounds like midweek to me, so hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow.

I just tweeted and left a FB message with Vicki Freed. I seriously doubt that she will respond

:(, but gave it a shoot.

Thanks guys for the updates. I keep checking every day on the Royal site for the new itineraries but as you know nothing yet. I know you all will keep us appraised of the situation and will get the latest/greatest here when becomes available. ;)

I just tweeted and left a FB message with Vicki Freed. I seriously doubt that she will respond

:(, but gave it a shoot.

When Ken knows we will know :) :) I am counting on it! waiting for the same thing you are Ken;)

I think we all want to give our hard earned $$$$ cash to RCL.

True story. Between the Quantum cruise I'm itching to book this week and the Anthem cruise I'm waiting to book next month, it's practically burning a hole in my pocket. :p

True story. Between the Quantum cruise I'm itching to book this week and the Anthem cruise I'm waiting to book next month, it's practically burning a hole in my pocket. :p

This cruise on Quantum will cost me enough thank you. For us it's one cruise at a time. Wish we had the means to afford more but you can only do what you can do and have to be happy with that. I am excited for this cruise like you have no idea and to see all the new venues and offerings. Want to see how it compares to Oasis- which was trip of a lifetime for us and being able to do the inaugural was simply amazing!! I don't think I will ever forget it so incredible from beginning to end.

Want to see how it compares to Oasis- which was trip of a lifetime for us and being able to do the inaugural was simply amazing!! I don't think I will ever forget it so incredible from beginning to end.

That's the million dollar question in my book and the biggest challenge in designing the smaller Quantum -- how exactly do you follow the Oasis Class?! :eek:

I guess we'll all find out ;). I'm quite confident the Quantum Class will be amazing.

That's the million dollar question in my book and the biggest challenge in designing the smaller Quantum -- how exactly do you follow the Oasis Class?! :eek:

I guess we'll all find out ;). I'm quite confident the Quantum Class will be amazing.

We are booked on the ING sailing of the QOS in November 2014 but interested in doing a b2b2b2 in around August 13, 2015 to early September 2015. This will be my retirement cruise.

I wish the ING ITIN on the QOS was anything besides PT. Canaveral, Nassau :(

Also interested in the Anthem November 2015 Caribbean Itin:)

Edited by FIRELT5

Yes I am quite sure it will impress me just as much as Oasis did!! We had all the big wigs on our cruise and dignitaries. We actually got to meet and talk to Adam Goldstein who we happen to see up on deck playing ping pong with one of his grandsons. He is the sweetest person and most down to earth you could ever imagine. Also Richard Fain was there too saw him one night and asked us what we thought of his "baby" and new ship. It was fantastic- we got gifts every night delievered to our room, and so many extras. We even spent a night in one of bars with Ken Rush and talked to him for hours- such an interesting person to get to know. We really felt like we were royalty and made to feel that way. It was by far the trip of a lifetime for us. Knowing them- Adam and RIchard I have high hopes for Quantum and know she will be just the gem added to their fine fleet. THat is why I am so anxious to book and begin the planning.

We are booked on the ING sailing of the QOS in November 2014 but interested in doing a b2b2b2 in around August 13, 2015 to early September 2015. This will be my retirement cruise.

I wish the ING ITIN on the QOS was anything besides PT. Canaveral, Nassau :(

Also interested in the Anthem November 2015 Caribbean Itin:)

An early congratulations on your retirement! The b2b2b sounds fabulous -- maybe someday when I retire (about 30 years from now) :p

Perhaps we'll see you on a November '15 Anthem cruise. I need to see the schedule to determine whether we can do a mid-late November or early December 8 night itinerary -- it depends on when everything falls because we need to avoid Thanksgiving week! We prefer early to mid November (which coincides with DW's birthday) but obviously that won't be an option based on when Anthem crosses the pond.

Edited by Dave85

Well just peeked in again on RCCL and nothing new loaded in as of this morning at 6:45 AM- gosh darn it!! I wonder if we will see a press release today? Gosh I just don't understand the hold up here. I just wish they would hurry up already. Oh well. Have to take my daughter to school now but will check in again later. Have a wonderful day everyone and keepyour fingers crossed that we hear something of substance later today, I am praying!! :)

Nothing loaded into the reservation system as per C&A. They stated that it could be any time ???

Any idea if they meant any time like today anytime, or anytime between now and April 1st?

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Any idea if they meant any time like today anytime, or anytime between now and April 1st?

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

They were not specific. I think RCL is going to add the "WoW" factor with a Press release specifically for the QOS.