Balcony cabins on Carnival Valor

rstep

Does any one what the difference is between all of the different categories of balcony cabins on the Valor? They all appear the same on the websites. Are the ones on the Panaroma Deck bigger?

Basically the cabins are the same within the category-- Balconies are all cat 8 (except for the suites) the Letter after the 8 tells you what deck the cabin is on-- a being the lowest..which is the Upper deck deck 6. 8B is the Empress deck 8C is the veranada deck. Corner cabins are 9A and very sought after for the huge wrap around balcony. What you are paying for is location- the higher you go the more it costs.

Most cabins are the same size as is the balcony. BUT few are a different lay out with a bigger balcony for the same money.

Example is the Empress deck cat 8B on the deck plans check out cabin 7434 or 7439 More for your money.

or on the Upper deck cat 8A check cabin 6442 - 6450 - 6473 - 6481 (these cost the same as others on the same deck.

We are on the Panorama deck on the Valor and were also wondering if it is loud on that deck.. We have some friends staying on the lido deck and they have been hearing that it is noisy on that deck. I wonder what the difference is(they are actually right below us)

We are on the Panorama deck on the Valor and were also wondering if it is loud on that deck.. We have some friends staying on the lido deck and they have been hearing that it is noisy on that deck. I wonder what the difference is(they are actually right below us)

Its not loud. The cabins on the Lido deck are very well sought after. If it was loud I dont think people would want to stay in those cabins. They are also one of the most expensive in the regular balcony categories.

I also believe that the newer ships do very good with insulating the cabins.

If you have the oceanview cabins on the Panorama deck you will have the gym on top of your cabin. You will probably hear the people dropping weights on the floor.

If you have the oceanview cabins on the Panorama deck you will have the gym on top of your cabin. You will probably hear the people dropping weights on the floor.

We have cabin 1030 on the Panorama deck. do you think that is far enonough away from being under the gym? I would hate to hear that noise very early in the morning.

Thanks.

We have cabin 1030 on the Panorama deck. do you think that is far enonough away from being under the gym? I would hate to hear that noise very early in the morning.

Thanks.

Your cabins are under cabins. I dont think you have to worry about gym noise

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A few years ago I booked cabin 6450 on carnival Valor because it was "sideways" and therefore had a double-balcony. My neighbors in #6452 had an AMAZING aft balcony. You can check out the pix here: http://www.my cruise journals/Carnival_Valor_pix.asp (need to close spaces to view pics)

While it was an awesome cabin with a great balcony, it was a long walk to the elevators and back of the ship!

Nancy

Archived